Full CV can be found here PDF
- B.S.E. in Computer Science, University of Pennsylvania, 2003
- M.S.E. in Computer Graphics and Game Technology, University of Pennsylvania, 2008
- Ph.D in Computer Science, Lehigh University, 2013
2019 - Current: Associate Professor of Computer Science, Drexel University
2014-2019: Assistant Professor of Computing Sciences, Villanova University
2018: Visiting Faculty, Naval Research Laboratory
2018: Visiting Scholar of Computer Science, University of Delaware
2017: Visiting Faculty Scholar, Los Alamos National Laboratory
2012-2014: Assistant Professor of Computer Science, The College of New Jersey
2008-2013: IDEA Lab Research Assistant, Lehigh University
Invited Presentation at Health 2.0 Fall Conference, CA
Conference Presentation at SPIE Medical Imaging 2017, San Diego, CA
Conference Presentation at Neuro inspired Computational Elements, NY
Conference Presentation at CVPR2020, CVPR
Reading group at Drexel University AIML Weekly Reading Group, Philadelphia, PA
Recent Grant Funding
- “The Bias in the Machine.” Drexel University Office of Research & Innovation. PI, $5,000, 8/7/2020.
- “COVID-19: Digital Platform for Patient Recruitment, Testing, Prediction.” Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Key Personnel, $496,783, 6/26/2020.
- “REU Supplement on NSF CAREER Award.” National Science Foundation. PI, $7,900, 9/1/2020.
- “Development of an Automated and Scalable Virtual Assistant to Aid in PPE Ad- herence and Clinical Protocols for Healthcare Worker Safety.” MSH-UHN AMO Innovation Fund. Co-PI, $46,962, 4/17/2020.
- “CAREER: Sparse Associative Deep Learning using Neural Mimicry in Multi- modal Machine Learning.” National Science Foundation NSF CAREER Award. PI, $494,464, 6/1/2019.
- “Hierarchical Sparse Coding for Robustness against Adversarial Attack.” Intel Corporation. PI, $33,566, 9/1/2018.